Hey, it's Cherry (: Support !:)
If you opt for mail, do inform me, and I'll include the charges.
For lost mail, I won't be responsible.
Choice of 2 payment modes : Through bank, or to pay during meetups.
Strictly no swaps/trades.
First pay, first serve basis.
Do not go MIA when the order is confirmed. Have the courtesy to inform me firsthand.
To order, send me an email stating your name, contact details, desired item, payment mode, and item collection mode.
No cancellation of order once confirmed.
No refunds or swaps.
Prices are negotiable.
Payment MUST be made first.
Payment either in bank transfer or meetup, contact me for more details.
If you have no phone, I will not entertain your requests for meet-up.
All
FREE meetups will only be held at the following places :
Sengkang LRT/MRT/Inside Compasspoint.
Hougang Secondary School.(On weekdays or if I'm going there)
Rivervale Primary School.
Purple line stations : Sengkang - Boon Keng.
All Sengkang LRT stations.
Rivervale Plaza.
Rivervale Mall.
North Spring Primary School.
Basically anywhere around Sengkang!
For other places, inform me, and I'll put in extra charges places that are too far (e.g Jurong, Woodlands etc. )
Order Form:
Name:
Contact Number:
Item and Quantity:
Mode Of Collection:
Address:
Mode of Payment:
bold italic underline